OXAN is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures. Available in two locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system. OXAN can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening